Nektra has an extensive experience developing these type of services. We have developed (see Deviare API Hook for more details) to speed up the process of researching which user-mode functions we need to hook to fit the requirements of each project.
Avoid AV (antivirus) warnings: bypassing these softwares is a challenge and it is very important to know what they are looking for before designing any solution. We can suggest different solutions to prevent AV warnings in your software.
We have the right consultants that can help you out with server problems as well. We can debug servers while running with the latest interception techniques. Real time server monitoring let us monitor your servers and see if we can boost your server performance. These are some reasons we offer packs of hours that can be purchased through PayPal or via wire-transfer.
Types of projects:
- Example of intercepting specific functions
- Virtualization of registry entries
- COM or ActiveX Interception
- OLE interception for Point of Sales (OPOS and POS): change the default behavior of a printer or device
- Bypassing Windows 7 PatchGuard
- Filter kernel-mode drivers to intercept file-system or registry
Price for projects that require the interception of some functions and a small UI range between $2,500 and $5,000.